Yes, it is about zombies. I read World War Z. Interesting but also somewhat of a downer - its set in an apopcalyptic world where a virus has turned hundreds of millions of people into the walking dead. Get bit and once you die, you reanimate into a creature that lives only on instinct to attack - needs no water, air, cold weather freezes it but it thaws again in spring. Author of this official "Report" that came out of his collecting data for a UN type organization has gone around teh world, collecting stories from those left alive about their time during the years of this plague. Interesting but I gave it 3 stars because I wanted to learn more about some of the people featured in the short reports (go 1/2 to 2 pages each.) MAde it somewhat disjointed.
Kept looking around Hocking HIlls and evaulating whether any of the caves would have kept me safe:) NOT what you want to do on vacation! Some stories heartbreaking, some gory...
Wednesday, February 6, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment